Friday, April 24, 2015

April 13, 2015, The Masonic Auditorium, Sanfrancisco, CA (DMonkey)

01. Intro - Surfin’ Bird
02. Takin A Ride
03. Favorite Thing
04. Treatment Bound
05. Hangin Downtown
06. I Don’t Know > Buck Hill
07. I.O.U.
08. Kissing In Action
09. I’m In Trouble
10. - interlude (channeling Jim Morrison)
11. Androgynous
12. I Will Dare
13. Kiss Me On The Bus
14. Nobody
15. If Only You Were Lonely
16. 20th Century Boy > Bang A Gong (T.Rex) > All Shook Down
17. Anywhere’s Better Than Here
18. I Hate Music
19. I’ll Be You
20. Take Me Down To The Hospital
21. Color Me Impressed
22. Sixteen Blue
23. The Ledge
24. Within Your Reach
25. Maybellene (Chuck Berry)
26. Can’t Hardly Wait
27. Bastards Of Young > My Boy Lollipop (Millie Small)
28. Seen Your Video
29. Skyway
30. Left Of The Dial
31. Alex Chilton (false start)
32. Alex Chilton

We're getting no place,
As fast as we can...

Notes: Paul begins ‘Androgynous’ from inside a tent which is setting onstage.

Recording: DMonkey Audience Master
MK4 pair (center balcony) >> Nbob active cables >> Tinybox (w/OT) >> M-10 @ 24/48

6 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone for providing these shows. Some nice setlists & variations from night to night. Anyone have a preference of the 2 San Fran shows or do they sound about the same before I download one? Nice photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this show, looking for how to download it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This music is pretty great I just love it. All tracks are amazing.
    compare airport parking
    meet and greet Luton

    ReplyDelete