Monday, September 29, 2014

August 31, 2014, Bumbershoot Festival, Memorial Stadium, Seattle WA

01.  Intro.
02.  Favorite Thing
03.  Takin A Ride
04.  I’m In Trouble
05.  Don’t Ask Why
06.  I’ll Be You
07.  Valentine
08.  Waitress In The Sky
09.  Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out > Third Stone From The Sun (Jimi Hendrix)
10.  Take Me Down To The Hospital
11.  I Want You Back (Jackson 5)
12.  Nowhere Is My Home
13.  Color Me Impressed
14.  Achin’ To Be
15.  Kiss Me On The Bus
16.  Androgynous
17.  I Will Dare
18.  Love You In The Fall (Paul Westerberg)
19.  White And Lazy
20.  Love You Till Friday > Maybelline (Chuck Berry)
21.  Can’t Hardly Wait
22.  Bastards Of Young
23.  Left Of The Dial
24.  Alex Chilton

God what a mess,
On the ladder of success...

Notes: “Without much warning, Westerberg jumped into the photo pit and began playing “Left of the Dial” with his back to the audience, before turning around for the final verse, locking eyes with the diehards on the barrier as they sang the closing lines of “And if I don’t see ya, in a long, long while/I’ll try to find you/Left of the dial” together in ragged unison. It was an unplanned, highly unorthodox, and highly affective move on Westerberg’s part, but at the end of the day, that’s what the Replacements were all about.”  - KEXP, Seattle

Source: Audience

2 comments: